LTS Überführungs GmbH
Telephone: +49 4193 757 93 -0
Fax: +49 4193 757 93 -99
Managing Directors: Klaus Löschenkohl (Shareholder), Matthias Kohnen
Registered office of the company: Henstedt-Ulzburg
Court of registration: Kiel
Registration number: HRB 3469 NO
Value Added Tax number as per section 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz:(German Value Added Tax Act) DE 164628880
1. Contents of the online range The author cannot accept any guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author that relate to losses of a material or immaterial nature that were caused by the use or non-use of the information presented or by the use of erroneous and incomplete information are generally excluded, if it cannot be proved that the author acted with intent or with grossly negligent culpability. All offers are subject to alteration and are non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to amend, supplement or delete parts of the site or the entire range without any separate notification or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links In the event of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) that are outside the author’s area of responsibility a liability obligation shall only come into effect in the event that the author was aware of the contents and it was technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent use in the event of illegal contents. The author hereby explicitly declares that at the point in time the links were set no illegal contents were recognisable on the sites to be linked. The author has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design, the contents or the copyright of the linked sites. Therefore, the author hereby explicitly distances themselves from all contents of linked sites that were amended after the links were set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own internet range as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories and mailing lists set up by the author and in all other forms of databases where the contents may be subject to external write access. The provider of the sites to which reference is made shall be solely liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and in particular, for losses incurred from the use or non-use of such information offered and not those parties that merely refer to the relevant publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author strives to comply with the copyright for the pictures, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts that are used, to use pictures, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by themselves or to use licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks used named within the internet range that may be protected by third parties are subject to the provisions of the applicable trademark law without restrictions and the property rights of the relevant registered owner. The mere naming of brand names cannot allow the conclusion to be drawn that brand names are not protected by third-party rights. The copyright for objects published that were created by the author themselves remains solely with the author of the site. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the explicit consent of the author.
4. Data protection If within the internet range there is the possibility to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) this data shall be disclosed by the user explicitly on a voluntary basis. The claiming of and payment for all services offered is – insofar as is technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without the disclosure of such data or with the disclosure of anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of contact details published within the scope of the legal notice or comparable disclosures, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses, by third parties to send information that has not been explicitly requested in not permitted. The right is explicitly reserved to take legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of breaches of this prohibition.
5. Legal effectiveness of this disclaimer This disclaimer shall be considered to be a part of the internet range from which reference was made to this site. If any parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or incompletely comply with the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their contents and validity.